Sunday, September 14, 2008

SHAWART NOW FEATURED AT DECK THE WALLS




A great opportunity has come my way, Friends- my work is now being featured at Deck the Walls in West County Center, the nucleus of Western St. Louis County commerce! Thousands of shoppers will see my work every week- the best exposure my work has ever had- a dream come true, Friends. In addition to several original pieces, they have chosen to offer a framed reproduction of “White Zin Grin” on canvas, 16 x 20” for the paltry sum of $249.95- signed by yours truly! Come by & see it if you need a grin, yourself! Check out my link to Deck the Walls on shawart.com! I am honored to be affiliated with this beautiful gallery-

Deck the Walls
119 West County Center
St. Louis, MO 63131
(314)966-6965
www.westcounty.deckthewalls.com

My gratitude the staff at Deck the Walls for all your support! Great people!