Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Uninterrupted Prosperity

Leslie entertains the crowd...


Kevin and Matt discuss my two newest works...


"Teardrop", 24 x 30" acrylic on canvas


SOLD!



The show at April 16th show at Cuba Lakes could not have been better- I sold thirteen out of the nineteen works I brought… I believe that is a record for me. My hometown of Cuba, Missouri really opened their arms as always, and that’s why I’m proud to be their son. Owner Brad Voss was on task, and the members of the club jumped in to help out with the almost unexpected throng of attendance for the dinner welcoming the touring Spyder riders, Myles Shaw and Leslie Santi’s concert, and my art show. It was standing room only. Just incredible…

My humble thanks to Brad Voss for going outside the box and rising to the occasion, everyone at The Cuba Free Press for always pumping my gigs here in St. Louis or at home, the Spyder riders for coming out for dinner and generous patronage, all my hometown folks and friends for picking up some work and backing me up every time, my lovely parents Patrick and Ramona, my brother Myles for his great performance and always being at my side, and of course my pal Leslie Santi for her beautiful music, the spark to make the whole thing happen, and always believing in me more than myself. Words cannot describe how much I need you to do what I do- you make me a better man. You made me the man I am today.

photos by Chris Case, Cuba Free Press

No comments: