Friday, August 27, 2010

New Old Stuff on my Etsy Store

"The One I Love", 2001
silver paint pen, colored pencil, watercolor on paper
approx. 10.5 x 7.5"
From the artist's private archive of drawings/paintings

Hiya. Been super busy making new paintings for my final event/show during my tenure at Urban Arts Collective- it has been fun, and a real challenge making a whole new group of paintings to keep up as the summer has progressed. I'm working on five new paintings right now, in fact!

In other news, I've started putting some of my never-shown-before paintings from my private archive up on the ShawArt Etsy Store. These are paintings I created over the last several years, and promptly hid in a box after completion. Some of the images were sold as prints all across Missouri and The United States during various travels and in retail establishments... it's fun to think of ALL THOSE PRINTS floating around out there somewhere, and maybe YOU have one- who knows?

Don't be afraid to peek!
Thank You!

1 comment:

ChaoticBlackSheep said...

Your etsy store is very cool. I especially like Golden and Blue Eyes.

How long is your show up at Urban Arts by the way? I'd love to check the show out sometime while it's up.