Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dueling Minds: Closing Reception, Friday March 30th



I hadn't thought to show you the closing show postcards Dale had made (above, front & back). I've wondered if these make the same impact they used to, but they did come in handy at Leslie's CD release party, when we had a chance to meet people that weren't at the opening for the Dueling Minds show. The pieces on this card were a good example of how many of the canvases Dale & I crafted for the show shared uncanny similarities- I shared my thoughts in an earlier post which you should read if you haven't.

Come see the show at our closing reception this Friday:

DUELING MINDS: COLIN SHAW AND DALE WILKE

Closing Reception: Friday, March 30th 2012 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Concrete Ocean Art Gallery
2257 S. Jefferson Avenue, at Shenandoah
Saint Louis, MO 63104
(314) 448-1796
(314) 497-0199
See more of my available works at my WORKS AVAILABLE page at Shawart.com :)
email me if you are interested!

No comments: