Monday, April 16, 2012

Interview on The Bill & Frantz Show

I had a great time sitting in with the guys on The Bill & Frantz Show this past Saturday afternoon! Among the topics of the day were:  Bud Lite Lime vs. Miller Chill Lime, Arizona's new abortion law, California's recent Supreme Court ruling on the lunch break law, and my art! Concerning the latter, we discussed my recent Dueling Minds show at Concrete Ocean, as well as a couple canvases from past years- Enjoy  :)


A better look at Lover's Eden & Diver below, both of which are still available for purchase:

“Lover's Eden”, 2008
acrylic & charcoal on canvas, 12 x 16”
$75.00


"Diver" 2010
mixed media collage on canvas, 11 x 14"
$40.00

See more of my available works at my WORKS AVAILABLE page at Shawart.com :)  EMAIL ME if you are interested!

No comments: