Friday, February 26, 2010

Show at Concrete Ocean, March 19th


The News is Good- showing in the city on March 19th at Concrete Ocean Art Gallery! Bryan Pease asked me to participate in a group show there last July, and it was a success, so I have high hopes for the March 19th show. The talented Jeff Sass will be sharing the bill with me, AND there will be a guest appearance by my acoustic group, The Good Medicine Revival Show- should really be fun! Mr. Pease throws the best shows at Concrete Ocean; I am honored to work with such a great gallery. I will be showing a retrospective of mixed media works from the last six years of painting in Saint Louis, some of which have never been shown in public, all of which will be for sale at great prices- time to clean house!

Pictured in my flyer:
“Slippery Day On the Parkway”, 2006
collage and acrylic on masonite, 8 x 10”

No comments: