Saturday, November 1, 2014

M'Uncle: Shark Bait


After a year of work, my brother and I are finishing up the album we're making with our nephew HBH. Pictured above is the concept art for the said recording, M'Uncle. It likely won't have the boy's initials, as he made his desire to differentiate his collaborative work from his solo work clear. I like that. In the spare time Myles and I worked with HBH on the forthcoming record, he recorded two lengthy albums on his own, and is finishing up a third acoustic album he wants me to produce cover art for. He is alarmingly prolific. As the M'Uncle project was taking shape, I'd put together a video of for the first song, The Needle, back in January. Another fun pop number on the album that I wanted  to produce a video for was Shark Bait... 


No comments: