Tuesday, November 15, 2011

January No.1 & No.2

January No.1, 2009   $20.00
charcoal, acrylic on paper
8 x 10"

January No.2, 2009   $20.00
charcoal, acrylic on paper
8 x 10"

I have two boxes FULL of art on paper. I thought of these two the other day while working on my new abstracts, several of which feature circles but none of my birds. One even has two intersecting circles. I always come back around to that shape- I find it pleasing, no beginning no end. These are much prettier in person, all the texture of the paper's tooth and subtlety of the brushstrokes more visible- they'd make a nice pair on a small wall together, and are a "readymade" size for easy, inexpensive framing  :)

See more of my available works at my WORKS AVAILABLE page at Shawart.com :)
email me if you are interested!

No comments: