Thursday, May 11, 2023

Night Watchman Vs. Werewolf by Night

 

Night Watchman Vs. Werewolf by Night
Procreate/Digital Render, May. 2023

I'm unsure Marvel would approve any official usage of their intellectual property, but it would be hilarious to pit my own Night Watchman against different horror villains. Or at least a Halloween special edition, Maramec Springs at night is the perfect setting. The idea came to me after rediscovering a painting I drew of Werewolf by Night ten years ago. While I never read any Marvel issues as a kid, I was a big fan of the Universal Monsters which had a sort of reassurance in the '70s/early '80s, and the Wolfman was my favorite. Imagine my delight when the Werewolf by Night movie appeared on Disney+ last October!


#makemorecomics #werewolfbynight #maramecspringspark #fourcolorcomics
#bronzeagecomics #procreate #procreatedrawing #truegrittexturesupply #krafttone

No comments: