Monday, July 17, 2023

Night Watchman: Flashback at the Springs


Night Watchman: Flashback at the Springs
Procreate/Digital Render, July 2023

I've drawn at least five more pages for my Night Watchman project in the last couple months- that rate would produce 30 pages in a year, but I've sped up slightly as ideas start to flow. I initially colored this flashback page in sepia, but recolored it in rose which was a huge improvement. I recently took a scouting trip to get some reference photography for use when sketching backgrounds and scenery for my Night Watchman drawings- it's important for me to give the story a grounded setting.

Digital Sketch for Springs Flashback Page

#makemorecomics #thenightwatchman #meramecspringspark 
#procreatedrawing #trugrittexturesupply #ipadart

 

No comments: